No matter who you are, housing counseling is essential to sustainable homeownership. NeighborWorks® Homeownership Center of North Central Massachusetts has certified counselors that are here to help you, whether it is to purchase your first home or to get help maintaining or preserving your current home.
Our HUD Certified Housing Counselors are here to assist you. We will help you to:
- Pre-Purchase Counseling: One-on-one session to help with unique circumstances
- First-Time Homebuyer Classes: In-person and online HUD and CHAPA certified classes
- Down Payment Assistance: Down payment assistance programs for those purchasing their first home.
- Post-Purchase Coaching: One-on-one sessions for staying on track after a home purchase
- Make Your Home Lead Safe: Programs available to help remove lead from homes
- Home Improvement: Loan program for Worcester County to help with emergency repairs, major system repairs, etc
- Foreclosure Counseling: Assistance if you are currently behind or concerned you will fall behind on your mortgage
- Post Loan Modification Coaching: Assistance in moving forward after a successful loan modification
- Financial Coaching: Program designed to help families and individuals with information and support that will empower them to achieve their financial goals. You and your coach will create a personalized path that is relevant to your financial situation.