Make Your Home Lead Safe
Housing that has lead paint poses a serious health threat, especially to children ages six and under. Some of the threats of lead exposure can include: damage to the brain and nervous system, slower growth and development, learning and behavior problems, and hearing and speech problems.
- Do you live in a home that was built before 1978?
- Do you own a rental property that was built before 1978?
- Are you concerned for your child’s health and safety?
- Do you have an “Order to Correct” for lead problems in your home?
- Not sure where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and live in or own property in North Central Massachusetts, give us a call and we may be able to help. We have different programs available to help owner-occupants and investor-owners remove lead hazards from their homes.
- 0% interest deferred payment* loan program for owner occupants of 1-4 family residential properties. Click here to read more.
- 3% fully amortized* loan program for investors who own 1-4 family residential properties Click here to read more.
*Program/Income restrictions apply