No matter who you are, housing counseling is essential to sustainable homeownership. NeighborWorks® Homeownership Center of North Central Massachusetts has certified counselors that are here to help you, whether it is to purchase your first home or to get help maintaining or preserving your current home.
Our HUD Certified Housing Counselors are here to assist you. We will help you to:
- Homebuyer Orientation: 90-minute FREE course to learn some of the basics of homebuying
- Individual Pre-Purchase Coaching: One-on-one session to help with unique circumstances
- First-Time Homebuyer Classes: In-person and online HUD and CHAPA certified classes
- Post Purchase Coaching: One-on-one sessions for staying on track after a home purchase
- Make Your Home Lead Safe: Grants and loans available to help remove lead from homes.
- Home Improvement: Loan program for Worcester County to help with emergency repairs, major system repairs, etc.
- Foreclosure Counseling: Assistance if you are currently behind or concerned you will fall behind on your mortgage
- Post Loan Modification Coaching: Assistance in moving forward after a successful loan modification